What We Do
- Assess risk vulnerabilities and develop protection solutions for 125+ Federal, State and Local Criminal Justice Agencies.
- Train criminal justice system professionals in the Use of Force.
- Provide workplace violence training to 75+ private/non-profit organizations.
- Create customized security plans for major events.
- Formulate customized protection plans and train Executive Protection teams of VIP’s, Celebrities & Executives.
- Instruct groups and individuals in emergency preparedness, the use of firearms and self-defense.
- Deliver professional conference presentations regarding violent behavior predictors, workplace violence, corporate safety and use of force.
Assault Prevention is committed to helping people and organizations identify their critical assets and build protective perimeters around their personal and corporate lives.
We do this by addressing these topical areas:
- Personal Self Defense: Realistic Self-Defense.
- The Minnesota Permit is currently honored in these 28 other states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia & Wisconsin.
- Self-Defense Conferences & Presentations
- Professional Use of Force: Workplace Violence Emergency Planning, Professional Use of Force Training, Field Safety for Helping Professionals Seminar & Community Vulnerability Assessments.
- Professional Use of Force Instruction & Consultation
- Executive Protection & Event Security: This type of work is an Art Form that requires Specialized Training and Incredible Awareness.
- Faith-Based Security: Bringing Biblically Based Security Principles into your Personal Life and House of Worship.
What Makes us Different
Most businesses involved in personal and corporate safety rely on martial arts techniques and handgun training as their primary methods of education. Most businesses involved in asset protection rely on security guards and bodyguards as their primary methods of providing services.
We view this approach as short-sighted.
Assault Prevention takes a holistic approach toward personal safety and asset protection. This requires, by definition, that a number of other factors are considered. A holistic approach to personal protection, corporate safety and self-defense should address all 3 elements that come into play with any unexpected emergency.
- Cognitive ability: This is the intellectual ability, or thinking process which includes planning, tactics and decision-making. Cognitive skills increase through learning, study and discussion.
- Affective skills: The ability to control psychological reaction under stress. Affective (or psychological/spiritual) abilities increase primarily through simulation training.
- Motor skills: Does the person experiencing the emergency know the appropriate response? Have they been trained in the use of appropriate physical actions?
Although much of our work revolves around mitigating violent behavior, all three of these skill sets are called into play during any High Stress situation and deeply affects the outcome.
Our primary goal with any client is to give them enough information, material and education to carry on independently long after their involvement with us.
- We guarantee your satisfaction.
- We provide lifetime educational support with any questions or issues that may arise.
- All of our consulting, training and assessments are rooted in a solid legal foundation.